Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Meet Wilma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Meet Wilma

    5 day projections [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Meet Wilma

    The next one will break the record, right?

    The gulf coast can't take another big hit, especially from Louisiana and Texas. I was looking at the legend on there, and by the looks of it, are they expecting it to be a Cat 2 by thursday, even before it enters the Gulf?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Meet Wilma

    I want to meet Wilma, I am hoping for some rain from it...
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Meet Wilma

    We sure need some.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Meet Wilma

    Don't really think we have a choice, I'd welcome the rain but the folks along the gulf sure have had a hard summer storm season.

  6. #6
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Meet Wilma

    I met her once in 89',,, hope she has changed for the better,,, she was very ugly then,,, couldn't imagine anything worse

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Meet Wilma

    Now a 5 and the worst storm of the season. The letters used to name storms are used up, tying the record for storms ,now it will start over with the Greek alphabet. 5 day map has the storm as far north as VA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •